The Bling Beach Glass Stand Up Dreamcatcher Window and dividers is for collectors that want to showcase a larger selection of their treasures with a sill based system that has dividers that allow the designer to separate the beach/sea treasures by color, type or even beach collected on. Just remove the top of the window, lay down the display on it's side , remove the loose glass pane and add your glass and shells to each compartment. Then replace the glass pane, stand up the unit and put on the top of the window. The window is designed with a tempered-glass window pane on both sides. Cleaning the glass panes is easy just slide the sea glass out, slide the loose window pane out and clean both window panes. Place your Bling Beach Glass Window in a sunny location so all the beautiful colors can shine through like “BLING”!
The frame material for the assembled displays are available in white composite or natural cedar. For the easy to assemble kits the displays are available in Natural or u-stain cedar or composite white.
The window display doesn’t include any beach or sea glass— you add the bling!
– The window is 10-3/4″ high x 16-3/4″ wide x 1- 1/2″ deep with a 5/8″ opening between the two glass panes to display and store your treasures. The base is 21" wide, 3 1/2" deep and 3/4" high.
– Each composite white window display or kit ships in 3 to 5 business days. Cedar window displays and kits ship in approximately 1 to 2 weeks. All displays include personalizing each unit with a unique number making it “one of a kind.”
– The window is engineered to hold approximately 30 lbs of treasure.
– The windows are crafted in and shipped directly from Bling Beach Glass Windows located in Berrien Springs MI, Wilmington IL and Navarra Beach FL.
– The cedar wood materials are not recommended for use where exposed to excessive water.
– Made with tempered glass, which is about four times stronger than regular glass.
Great unique, one-of-a-kind gift for a beach lover, a coastal home, or your own souvenirs from the beach!