The Bling Beach Glass Designer Window is for collectors that have a collection of larger piece treasures but are looking for a smaller space than the standard Designer window. Just take off the top, drop in your glass, and put the top back on. Unlike our other series of windows that have a window pane to window pane gap of 3/4", the Designer Window has a 2" gap between the window panes. The window is designed with a tempered-glass window pane on both sides and an opening at the top to add the beach glass into the display. And, it's easy to just slide the sea glass out again to change your display any time. Place your Bling Beach Glass Window in a sunny location so all the beautiful colors can shine through like “BLING”!
The frame material is available as white composite, natural cedar, or walnut-stained cedar. The window doesn't include any beach or sea glass— you add the bling!
– The window is 10 3/4″ high x 10 3/4″ wide x 3 1/2" deep with a 1 3/4"″ opening between the glass to display and store your treasures.
– Each window takes approximately 2 to 4 weeks to make, including personalizing each unit with a unique number making it “one of a kind.”
– The window is engineered to hold approximately 30 lbs.
– The windows are crafted in and shipped directly from Bling Beach Glass Windows in Southwest Michigan.
– The wood options are not recommended for use where exposed to water.
– Made with tempered glass, which is about four times stronger than “ordinary” or annealed, glass.
Great unique, one-of-a-kind gift for a beach lover, a coastal home, or your own souvenir of the beach!