The Bling Beach Glass Stand Up Dreamcatcher Window is for collectors that want to showcase a larger selection of their treasures with a sill based system. Just remove the top of the window and add your glass and shells, and then replace the top of the window. The window is designed with a tempered-glass window pane on both sides. Cleaning the glass panes is easy just slide the sea glass out, slide the loose window pane out and clean both window panes. Place your Bling Beach Glass Window in a sunny location so all the beautiful colors can shine through like “BLING”!
The frame material is available as white composite, natural cedar, or walnut-stained cedar. The window doesn’t include any beach or sea glass— you add the bling!
– The window is 10-3/4″ high x 16-3/4″ wide x 1- 1/2″ deep with a 3/4″ opening between the glass to display and store your treasures.
– Each window takes approximately 2 to 4 weeks to make, including personalizing each unit with a unique number making it “one of a kind.”
– The window is engineered to hold approximately 30 lbs.
– The windows are crafted in and shipped directly from Bling Beach Glass Windows in Southwest Michigan.
– For the wood options not recommended for use where exposed to excessive water.
– Made with tempered glass, which is about four times stronger than “ordinary” or annealed, glass.
Great unique, one-of-a-kind gift for a beach lover, a coastal home, or your own souvenirs from the beach!