The Bling Beach Glass Stand Up Wanderer Window is for collectors that are just getting started and want to showcase a smaller selection of their treasures. Just take off the top, drop in your glass, and put the top back on. The window is designed with a tempered-glass window pane on both sides and an opening at the top to add the beach glass into the display. And, it's easy to just slide the sea glass out again to change your display any time. Place your Bling Beach Glass Window in a sunny location so all the beautiful colors can shine through like “BLING”!
The frame material is available in white composite, natural cedar, or walnut-stained cedar. The window doesn't include any beach or sea glass— you add the bling!
– The window is 11-3/4″ high x 10-3/4″ wide x 1- 1/2" deep with a 5/8" opening between the two glass panes to display and store your treasures. The base the window is attached to is 3 1/2" deep and 14" wide.
– Each window takes approximately 2 to 4 weeks to make, including personalizing each unit with a unique number making it “one of a kind.”
– The window is engineered to hold up to approximately 30 lbs.
– The windows are crafted in and shipped directly from Bling Beach Glass Windows
– The cedar materials are not recommended for use where exposed to water.
– Made with tempered glass, which is about four times stronger than “ordinary” or annealed, glass.
Great unique, one-of-a-kind gift for a beach lover, a coastal home, or your own souvenir of the beach!