The Bling Beach Glass Stand Up Wanderer Window with Dividers is for collectors that want to showcase a selection of their treasures in separate compartments. Just remove the top of the window and lay the window on its side, then slide the top pane of glass out. Add your glass and shells, and then slide the glass in and replace the top of the window. The window is designed with a tempered-glass window pane on both sides. And, it’s easy to just slide the sea glass out again to change your display any time. Place your Bling Beach Glass Window in a sunny location so all the beautiful colors can shine through like “BLING”!
The frame material is available as white composite, natural cedar, or walnut-stained cedar. The window doesn’t include any beach or sea glass— you add the bling!
– The window is 11-3/4″ high x 10-3/4″ wide x 1- 1/2″ deep with a 3/4″ opening between the glass to display and store your treasures.
– The dividers are 5/8″ wide and create 4 compartments.
– Each window takes approximately 2 to 4 weeks to make, including personalizing each unit with a unique number making it “one of a kind.”
– The window is engineered to hold approximately 30 lbs.
– The windows are crafted in and shipped directly from Bling Beach Glass Windows in Southwest Michigan.
– Not recommended for use where exposed to water.
– Made with tempered glass, which is about four times stronger than “ordinary” or annealed, glass.
Great unique, one-of-a-kind gift for a beach lover, a coastal home, or your own souvenir of the beach!